Tuesday, December 18, 2012

With everything going on right now regarding the Sandy Hook Elementary school tragedy it really makes me think of all the people I love . People I know I would die for trying to protect them from any pain in this world.In the last month, I lost who I believe to be two people who I love with every piece of my being. One being my ex , who I have obviously mentioned. The other is my best friend, Tiffany. Time changes things and people change and arguments and relationships break. This happened at the same time last month for both relationships. This is something I have a hard time dealing with because as horrible of a thing that may have happened, if you knew that person was not going to live the next day, it makes you realize and question why if  it really was better to split ways. I don't agree that maintaining a very toxic relationship is healthy , but these people I would forgive or want in my life because life is short , love exceeds the pain & because no argument is worth a good relationship.Maybe with time, I can have them in my life again. XOXOdee



No comments:

Post a Comment