Tuesday, December 25, 2012

  I may regret writing this but let's just say Merry Christmas. I promised myself NO DATING, NO SEX, NO NOTHING  for 6 months to 2 years. Now, 2 years may be a stretch.. so we will start with  6 months minimum and so far its been a month. I think the hardest part is no longer being physical or passionate with someone you love and possibly not getting constant physical gratification.  Although, I think most people would agree you have the best sex with the people who never stay around very long or who are complete douchebags. Why is that ? I think I know the answer but I won't go there today. Anyways, what happens when or if I don't stick to 6 months? Absolutely nothing. That's right, nothing. I won't punish myself for being a slut and I won't feel bad to anyone because I don't owe anyone anything anymore. Anyways, just started watching the HBO show "Girls" this AM, and I find myself to be very much like Jessa. Its about 4 girls in their 20's, amusingly sexual and funny. Jessa is the british hippie, she is very much laid back and doesn't give a crap, which I very much do so maybe I am half Jessa, half Hannah who is like an awkward kitten. I think this blog is seriously going to die soon or make people think i'm even weirder than they imagined. Oh yeah and if you are guy, learn to love to eat out a woman, because really loving it is the sexiest thing ever. Guys who don't- essentially don't want to please a woman.  Merry christmas peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment