Friday, December 14, 2012

Been so busy this week- I guess I shouldn't complain because being busy is the best thing to do when dealing with a break up... or is it? Because there still will be those minutes where I feel empty and sad about loving someone that I can't be with. I promised myself nothing too deep but I really wonder how many people will keep following my blog anyways. I think out of all the guys I dated since 12.. 14..lol ?, I only fell in love twice. I may have said it to others but didn't mean it but thought maybe I did then. Anyways, this relationship I just got out of was number 2. I never met anyone who I felt so comfortable with. No makeup, sweats, naked , anything. I never met someone who made me laugh so much either. I never met someone who loved kids as much as me ever.  I'm not saying I will never find that again but this is a lot harder than I thought because in those moments where one might think it's just loneliness, its not. I miss this person. Our break-up wasn't the norm, things happened that I don't want to believe or I forgave it because I love him. I think we both know we can't ever be back together because of things that happened but I guess I hang onto that hope when I know I need to let it go. I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason. I know one day I will fall in love again, trust again and all of that but right now it just hurts. I'm sure most of you know how I feel. I hate those minutes in my day when I realize I can't love him anymore.
~Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment