Thursday, April 4, 2013

ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN
There is a certain someone who Im not sure if I should reach out to . I knew her quite well in highschool she was little miss perfect. Cheerleader, happy all the time, perfect rich family, so nice but everyone could see through her. I am actually still just fbook friends with her and I know its none of my god damn business about what has become of her but i find it extremely interesting.  I think she still continues to want to be perfect and to be honest, I wonder if she shows people know she is coked out. I guess my vent is that while people made judgments about me in HS , look who graduates, is a teacher for kindergarden kids and buys pills off a craigs list? yeah thats right- she contacted someone I know selling pills on craigslist. I have absolute no hatred towards this girl except to tell her to be real with herself, that her dropping 30 + pds which she did isn't the meaning of life. that her bleach blonde hair and the pills to get her through the day to be miss perfect is all a lie and eventually people will see through it. I guess I always felt like laying it out there it never makes me better but at least it makes me feel alive and real. I am human, I have issues and trying to be physically perfect like I did at one point in my life got me nowhere. I dont want to sound like a preacher- everyone has their own life- their own shit but i do find it interesting about how social media and people portray themselves and im sure i do it myself. I wonder if they ever feel like they shouldnt be around children , that what they are doing is setting an example of who they arent themselves. i wont reach out because im sure one day she will realize everyone always knew she was not miss perfect cause noone is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment