Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Let It Go" Inspirational words for your creative life - Skinny Artist
first, love banksy. second, i know this blog is just an emo mess of my relationship issues and third, i know you read this but this is my therapy. you know a cheese grater? the way it grates cheese everytime you move it up and down and you end up with cheese shreddings? my heart is that cheese. i honestly felt like i have been moving on quite well but just two sentences yesterday from my ex made me fall apart. i don't know why he said it and i dont even know what he wants but i dont think he does either. my sister always tells me that every guy will break my heart except the one I marry. Very true but what if I won't be left with much? Im realizing i haven't even began to process my break-up. Its almost been a year since I made those cookies for valentines day that took 4 hrs.. haha. things were wonderful then and things are different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment