Sunday, March 10, 2013

im so happy these days. im making steps to make things better for me & although im crazy busy the next couple weeks, im looking forward to spring & summer. i find less days where im sad or where i feel a flat buzz state of mind. my goal is to become happy with myself again before i try to reconnect with my old friends who ive lost due to my selfishness & persistence to isolation. realistically it will go two ways, some will say we grew apart and some will accept that i just needed to get better. i know this wont happen overnight because it took forever to get me here and keep me here. im feeling encouraged to go explore more, live in my 20s instead of despising it and trying to be more positive although i stand by my realistic perceptions and conclusions of the dark in this world. i guess i just never want to set myself up for failure, heartbreak, disappointment. but im realizing, it all happens anyways whether im optimistic or not.
xoxo dee

1 comment:

  1. no one who reads this is more happy for you then I am...keep it up fruit rollup! ;)

    ReplyDelete